Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Window Air Con, 230/208V, Cool Heat, EER9.4
- Item # 4PLE1
- Mfr. Model # YL24
- NSN # 4120-01-425-5945
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 200.0 lbs.
- ItemWindow Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling23,500/23,000
- BtuH Heating23,500/23,200
- Operation ModeCool/Heat
- Heating MethodHeat Pump w/Backup Electric Heat
- Amps11.1/12.0 12.2/12.6 24.0/22.4
- Watts2474/2433 2610/2575 5500/4650
- Dehumidification Rate7.0 lb./hr.
- High CFM600
- Control TypeElectronic with Remote
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Power Cord Length4 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration6-30P
- Fan Speeds Cooling3
- Fan Speeds Heating3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Air Flow Direction8 Way
- Max. Wall Thickness15-1/8"
- Max. Window Width42"
- Min. Window Width29-7/8"
- Min. Window Height20-7/8"
- Chassis TypeSlide Out
- FeaturesEnergy Star Qualified, Built In 7-Day Programmable Timer with Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Display, Auto Change-Over From Cooling To Heating To Maintain Desired Temperature, Auto Fan Speed Adjustment, Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Remote, Maintenance Indicator with Service Error Code Storage, 8-Way Air Flow Control, 4 Cooling and 4 Fan Only Speeds, Moneysaver Operation, Flash Memory Back Up Saves Settings If Power Is Interrupted, Check Filter Reminder, Fresh Air Intake, Stale Air Exhaust, Right and Left Running Powercord for More Install Options, Slide Out Chassis, Washable, Antimicrobial Air Filter, Entrygard Protection, Mosquito Trap, Smooth Front Panel, Convenient Hinged Filter Access, Front Pivot Air Deflectors, Firm-Grip Handles, Scratch-Resistant Finish, Optional Wired Remote Thermostat
- For Use WithMfr No. WIKL Window Mount Kit
- StandardsAHAM, UL/CUL
- IncludesLCD Remote Control, Washable, Antimicrobial Filter for Protection Against Fungal and Bacterial Growth, Installation Kit with Heavy Duty Masonite Wing Board, Manuals
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
- Footnotes1, 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Max. Wall Thickness 15-1/8"
Max. Window Width 42"
Min. Window Width 29-7/8"
Min. Window Height 20-7/8"
Per the optional accessories tab on Grainger.com there is a window mount kit, part number 5UER7.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.