Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Window Air Con, 230/208V, Cool Heat, EER9.9
- Item # 4PLD9
- Mfr. Model # YM18
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 151.0 lbs.
- Item Window Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling 17,900/17,700
- BtuH Heating 15,500/15,400
- Voltage 208/230
- Operation Mode Cool/Heat
- Heating Method Heat Pump w/Backup Electric Heat
- EER 9.9/9.9
- Amps 8.5/8.9 8.5/8.7 19.5/17.0
- Watts 1838/1798 1833/1761 4200/3500
- Dehumidification Rate 5.4 lb./hr.
- High CFM 370
- Control Type Electronic with Remote
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Power Cord Length 4 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 6-30P
- Fan Speeds Cooling 3
- Fan Speeds Heating 3
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Air Flow Direction 8 Way
- Width 25-15/16"
- Depth 29"
- Height 17-15/16"
- Max. Wall Thickness 7-3/8"
- Max. Window Width 42"
- Min. Window Width 27-7/8"
- Min. Window Height 18-11/16"
- Sleeve Solid
- Chassis Type Slide Out
- Color Silver
- Features Built In 7-Day Programmable Timer with Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Display, Auto Change-Over From Cooling To Heating To Maintain Desired Temperature, Auto Fan Sp eed Adjustment, Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Remote, Maintenance Indicator with Service Error Code Storage, 8-Way Air Flow Control, 4 Cooling and 4 Fan Only Speeds, Moneysaver Operation, Flash Memory Back Up Saves Settings If Power Is Interrupted, Check Filter Reminder, Fresh Air Intake, Stale Air Exhaust, Right and Left Running Powercord for More Install Options, Slide Out Chassis, Washable, Antimicrobial Air Filter, Entrygard Protection, Mosquito Trap, Smooth Front Panel, Convenient Hinged Filter Access, Front Pivot Air Deflectors, Firm-Grip Handles, Scratch-Resistant Finish, Optional Wired Remote Thermostat, Wi-Fi Ready, Smart Grid Compatible
- For Use With Mfr No. WIKM Window Mount Kit
- Standards AHAM, UL/CUL
- Includes LCD Remote Control, Washable, Antimicrobial Filter for Protection Against Fungal and Bacterial Growth, Installation Kit with Heavy Duty Masonite Wing Board, Manuals
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
- Footnotes 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well