Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Window Air Conditioner, 115V, Cool, EER10.8
- Item # 4PLC1
- Mfr. Model # SS12
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 137.0 lbs.
- ItemWindow Air Conditioner
- BtuH Cooling12,000
- Operation ModeCool Only
- Dehumidification Rate3.0 lb./hr.
- High CFM300
- Control TypeElectronic with Remote
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Fan Speeds Cooling4
- Fan-Only Speeds4
- Air Flow Direction8 Way
- Max. Wall Thickness7-3/8"
- Max. Window Width42"
- Min. Window Width27-3/8"
- Min. Window Height16-11/16"
- Chassis TypeSlide Out
- FeaturesBuilt In 7-Day Programmable Timer with Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Display, Auto Temperature Mode, Auto Fan Speed Adjustment, Auto Dimming Backlit LCD Remote, Maintenance Indicator with Service Error Code Storage, 8-Way Air Flow Control, 4 Cooling and 4 Fan Only Speeds, Moneysaver Operation, Flash Memory Back Up Saves Settings If Power Is Interrupted, Check Filter Reminder, Fresh Air Intake, Stale Air Exhaust, Right and Left Running Powercord for More Install Options, Slide Out Chassis, Washable, Antimicrobial Air Filter, Entrygard Protection, Mosquito Trap, Smooth Front Panel, Convenient Hinged Filter Access, Front Pivot Air Deflectors, Firm-Grip Handles, Scratch-Resistant Finish, Optional Wired Remote Thermostat, Wi-Fi Ready, Smart Grid Compatible
- StandardsAHAM, UL/CUL
- IncludesLCD Remote Control, Washable, Antimicrobial Filter for Protection Against Fungal and Bacterial Growth, Installation Kit with Heavy Duty Masonite Wing Board, Manuals
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
- Footnotes1, 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.