Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Pump, Cooling, 33000 BtuH, 230/208 V
- Item # 7A0T2
- Mfr. Model # M33TYF
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 237.95 lbs.
- ItemSplit System Heat Pump
- BtuH Cooling33,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH37,900
- Min. Circuit Amps22.5
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps30
- Operation ModeAuto/Cool/Heat/Dry/Fan, Additionally The Zones Can Be Run Independently
- CFM High1 Indoor Unit Grainger # 2TLP6, 295 And 2 Indoor Units 2TLP7, 355
- CFM Medium1 Indoor Unit Grainger # 2TLP6, 260 And 2 Indoor Units 2TLP7, 305
- CFM Low1 Indoor Unit Grainger # 2TLP6, 220 And 2 Indoor Units 2TLP7, 250
- Indoor Sound Level dB1 Indoor Unit Grainger # 2TLP6, 37 And 2 Indoor Units 2TLP7, 42
- Outdoor Sound Level dB52
- Filter TypeIndoor Units Have Washable Mesh
- ConnectionSee Individual Component Specs
- Precharged WithSee Individual Component Specs
- RequiresRefrigerant Line Set For Each Zone of New Installation
- IncludesRemote Control, Low Ambient Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.