Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Split System Heat Pump, 208/230 Voltage, 24,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 7A0R9
- Mfr. Model # M24DYF
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 202.7 lbs.
- Item Split System Heat Pump
- BtuH Cooling 24,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH 21,000
- Voltage 208/230
- SEER 16.5
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Min. Circuit Amps 15
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps 20
- HSPF 9
- Operation Mode Auto/Cool/Heat/Dry/Fan, Additionally The Zones Can Be Run Independently
- CFM High 2 Indoor Units Grainger 2TLP7, 355 Each
- CFM Medium 2 Indoor Units Grainger 2TLP7, 305 Each
- CFM Low 2 Indoor Units Grainger 2TLP7, 250 Each
- Indoor Sound Level dB 2 Indoor Units Grainger 2TLP7,42 Each
- Outdoor Sound Level dB 52
- Filter Type Indoor Units Have Washable Mesh
- Connection See Individual Component Specs
- Precharged With See Individual Component Specs
- Requires Refrigerant Line Set For Each Zone of New Installation
- Includes Remote Control, Low Ambient Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 22XR60FRIEDRICH
Price $1,733.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.