Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSplit System Heat Pump
- Mounting TypeCeiling
- BtuH Cooling36,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH40,000
- Min. Circuit Amps24.5
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps30
- Operation ModeHeat/Cool
- CFM High600
- CFM Medium530
- CFM Low459
- Indoor Sound Level dB1,060 / 989 / 918
- Outdoor Sound Level dB57
- Filter TypeWashable
- Indoor Width33-1/16"
- Indoor Depth33-1/16"
- Indoor Height11-5/16"
- Outdoor Width37-3/8"
- Outdoor Depth13
- Outdoor Height54-3/8"
- Line Size Suction O.D.5/8"
- Line Size Discharge O.D.3/8"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L164 ft.
- Precharged WithR-410A
- RequiresRefrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- StandardsAHRI, ETL, CETL
- IncludesIndoor Unit, Outdoor Unit, Remote Control
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.