Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Split System Heat Pump, 11,200/13,300
- Item # 22XR59
- Mfr. Model # MW12Y3J
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4179
- Shipping Weight 24.0 lbs.
- ItemSplit System Heat Pump
- Mounting TypeIndoor
- BtuH Cooling11,200
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH13,300
- Min. Circuit Amps10
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps15
- Operation ModeHeat/Cool
- CFM High353
- CFM Medium272
- CFM Low212
- Indoor Sound Level dB19 / 24 / 33 / 39
- Outdoor Sound Level dB45
- Filter TypeWashable
- Indoor Width35-1/4"
- Indoor Depth8-1/4"
- Indoor Height11-1/4"
- Line Size Suction O.D.3/8"
- Line Size Discharge O.D.1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L65 ft.
- Precharged WithR-410A
- RequiresOut Door Condensing Unit and Refrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- StandardsAHRI, ETL, CETL
- IncludesIndoor Unit and Remote Control
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Water Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.