Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 11600Btuh, 115V
- Item # 4HGD2
- Mfr. Model # P12B
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4180
- Shipping Weight 96.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications Residential/Light Commercial
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling 11,600
- Voltage 120
- Number of Cooling Speeds 3
- Fan-Only Speeds 3
- Control Type Electronic with Remote
- Width 19-1/4"
- Depth 15-1/2"
- Height 33-5/8"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 1351
- Amps 11.5
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 5 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 51
- Supply CFM 255
- Ambient Operating Range 63 to 95 Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes (2) Exhaust Hoses and Sliding Window Curtain for Each Side of the Hose to Seal Window Opening
- Standards UL/Cul
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit can be powered by a generator. However, you need to make sure that the generator does not run out of fuel as it will cause the unit to shut down and require a manual restart.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Self-evaporative condensate system, so there’s no bucket to empty. Removes up to 72 pts./day when used as a dehumidifier. 3-in-1 system: Air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.