Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsResidential/Light Commercial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling11,600
- Number of Cooling Speeds3
- Fan-Only Speeds3
- Control TypeElectronic with Remote
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length5 ft.
- Sound Level dBA48
- Supply CFM255
- Ambient Operating Range63 to 95 Degrees F
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- Includes(2) Exhaust Hoses and Sliding Window Curtain for Each Side of the Hose to Seal Window Opening
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Self-evaporative condensate system, so there’s no bucket to empty. Removes up to 72 pts./day when used as a dehumidifier. 3-in-1 system: Air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan.
This unit can be powered by a generator. However, you need to make sure that the generator does not run out of fuel as it will cause the unit to shut down and require a manual restart.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.