Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dehumidifier, 50 Pint, 115V
- Item # 46Z649
- Mfr. Model # D50BP
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 44.99 lbs.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH50 pt.
- Humidity Range30 to 90 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range41 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed2
- Bucket Capacity16.2 pt.
- Cabinet MaterialABS
- Defrost TypeAutomatic
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Refrigerant Charge8.5 oz.
- Max. Lift15 ft.
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationResidential and Light Commercial
- Agency ComplianceUL, cUL,AHAM, Energy Star
- IncludesBuilt In Condensate Pump, 15 ft. Drain Hose
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Mfr. Model # D50BP
UNSPSC # 40101902
Catalog Page # 4271
One of those would be the humidity level and the other would be if the space was wide open or if there are walls and doors and divisions in the room that would restrict the air flow.
The unit you inquired about could work in a 3500 square foot space but that would be without obstructions and closed off areas. It would also take a long time to dehumify that size space.
If you need help selecting a proper size unit, please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you .
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.