Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dehumidifier, 50 Pint, 115V
- Item # 46Z649
- Mfr. Model # D50BP
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 3825
- Shipping Weight 44.99 lbs.
- Item Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 50 pt.
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Amps 5.9
- Humidity Range 30 to 90 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 2
- Bucket Capacity 16.2 pt.
- Height 23-1/4"
- Width 15"
- Depth 12"
- Cabinet Material ABS
- Color White
- Defrost Type Automatic
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 8.5 oz.
- Max. Lift 15 ft.
- Filter Washable
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Application Residential and Light Commercial
- Agency Compliance UL, cUL,AHAM, Energy Star
- Includes Built In Condensate Pump, 15 ft. Drain Hose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.