Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCassette System Heat Pump
- Mounting TypeCeiling Ducted Internal
- BtuH Cooling18,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH20,200
- Min. Circuit Amps19
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps20
- Dehumidification6.4 pph
- Operation ModeCool/Heat/Fan
- CFM High530
- CFM Medium477
- CFM Low406
- Indoor Sound Level dB34/31/29
- Outdoor Sound Level dB53
- Filter TypeWashable
- Indoor Width43-5/16"
- Indoor Depth22-5/8"
- Indoor Height7-15/32"
- Line Size Suction O.D.1/2"
- Line Size Discharge O.D.1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L98.4 ft.
- Precharged With63.5 oz., R410A
- RequiresOut Door Condensing Unit and Refrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- For Use WithMfr. No. MR24DY3JM, MR36TQY3JM
- StandardsAHRI, ETL, CETL
- IncludesIndoor Unit and Wred Remote Control
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.