Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cassette System Heat Pump, Ceiling, 230/208 Voltage, 12,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 28AU47
- Mfr. Model # MC12Y3JM
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4179
- Shipping Weight 35.0 lbs.
- Item Cassette System Heat Pump
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Mounting Type Ceiling
- BtuH Cooling 12,000
- Reverse Cycle Heat BtuH 13,800
- Voltage 230/208
- SEER 21.0
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Min. Circuit Amps 10
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps 15
- HSPF 8.5
- Dehumidification 6.4 pph
- Operation Mode Cool/Heat/Fan
- CFM High 335
- CFM Medium 283
- CFM Low 247
- Indoor Sound Level dB 38/35/32
- Outdoor Sound Level dB 53
- Filter Type Washable
- Indoor Width 22-7/16"
- Indoor Depth 22-7/16"
- Indoor Height 8-7/16"
- Connection Flare
- Line Size Suction O.D. 3/8"
- Line Size Discharge O.D. 1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L 65.6 ft.
- Precharged With 35.3 oz., R410A
- Requires Out Door Condensing Unit and Refrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- For Use With Mfr. No. MR24DY3JM, MR36TQY3JM
- Standards AHRI, ETL, CETL
- Includes Indoor Unit and Remote Control
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.