Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hazardous Location A/C, 1510/1492W, Gray
- Item # 4PLE2
- Mfr. Model # SH15M30
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 166.0 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Air Conditioner
- Dehumidification4 pph
- High CFM360
- Control TypeMechanical
- Fan Speeds Cooling1
- Air Flow Direction8 Way
- Max. Wall Thickness6"
- Max. Window Width42"
- Min. Window Width27-7/8"
- Min. Window Height16"
- Chassis TypeSlide Out
- ColorCool Gray
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- RemarksFan Runs Continuous When Unit is Switched On, Thermostat Cycles Compressor, Hot Gas Bypass Low Ambient Control To Permit Operation Without Freezing At Outdoor Ambient Temperature As Low As 45 F, Hermetically Sealed Refrigeration System, Run Capacitor Withstands Voltage Overloads Up To 440 Volts, Utilizes Direct-Wired, 15-Amp Circuit With Time-Delay Fuse That Will Tolerate Surge Current Without Tripping The Breaker
- StandardsUL Listed For Use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- IncludesWindow Mount Kit With Support Brackets And Heavy Duty Masonite Wing Board, Washable, Antimicrobial Filter For Protection Against Fungal And Bacterial Growth, Seacoast Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.