Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSplit System Air Conditioner
- Mounting TypeWall
- BtuH Cooling18,000
- Min. Circuit Amps16
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps20
- Dehumidification5.9 pph
- Operation ModeAuto/Cool/Dry/Fan
- CFM High415
- CFM Medium355
- CFM Low290
- Indoor Sound Level dB25/32/38/44
- Outdoor Sound Level dB50
- Filter TypeWashable
- Indoor Width31-1/8"
- Indoor Depth8-1/2"
- Indoor Height10-7/8"
- Outdoor Width31-1/8"
- Outdoor Depth12-3/8"
- Outdoor Height22-3/4"
- Line Size Suction O.D.1/2"
- Line Size Discharge O.D.1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L66 ft.
- Precharged WithR-410A
- RequiresRefrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- IncludesRemote Control and Low Ambient Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit can operate in ambient conditions as low as 0* F. There should be no harm to the unit if it is not running below 0* F.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.