Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Subm Pump Mtr, 1 Ph, 1 HP, 230V, 4 In, 2 Wire
- Item # 1CXB6
- Mfr. Model # 2445089003S
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3745
- Shipping Weight 23.4 lbs.
- ItemDeep Well Submersible Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationDeep Well Submersible Pumps
- Motor DesignSplit-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM3450
- Full Load Amps8.2
- Max. SF Amps9.8
- Service Factor1.4
- Max. Ambient Temp.86 Degrees F
- Thrust Rating650 lb.
- Number of Wires2
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Motor Shaft RotationCCWSE
- Diaphragm TypePressure Equalizing
- Shaft MaterialSplined Stainless Steel
- Shell MaterialCorrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Stator TypeHermetically Sealed
- Lead Length48"
- RPM Range3001-3600
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: China.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.