Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRemote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads1
- Run Time24 hr. Low , 9 hr. Med , 3 hr. High
- Cord LengthAC Cord - 64", DC Cord - 120", AC/DC Adapter - 63"
- Max. Height102"
- Light Distribution360 Degrees Scene, 12 Degrees Spot & 120 Degrees Area Light
- Charging Time7 hr.
- Lamp Watts100W
- Lumens700 Low, 2,100 Medium, 7,000 High
- Max. Distance2,963 ft.
- Charger Input Voltage120VAC
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion, Rechargeable Battery System
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- No. of Receptacles1
- Cord TypeAC Adaptor & Cord, DC Cord
- Operating Temp. Range14 Degrees (-10 Degrees C) to 300 Degrees F (149 Degrees C)
- IP RatingIPX-7
- IncludesLight with built in battery system, AC Adapter & Cord, DC Cord, Carrying Strap, Accessory bag for cables, 3M Reflective tape strips
- StandardsCE-EMC, CE-LV, IPX-7 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.