Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Remote Area Lighting System, LED, 4000 Lm
- Item # 15D964
- Mfr. Model # 200-800
- UNSPSC # 39112002
- Catalog Page # 658
- Shipping Weight 25.7 lbs.
- Item Remote Area Lighting System
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Run Time 24 hr. Low , 9 hr. Med , 3 hr. High
- Color Black
- Cord Length AC Cord - 64", DC Cord - 120", AC/DC Adapter - 63"
- Max. Height 96"
- Light Distribution 8 Degrees Spot & 120 Degrees Area Light
- Charging Time 5 hr.
- Lamp Watts 75W
- Lumens 500 Low, 1300 Medium, 4000 High
- Max. Distance 3356 ft.
- Charger Input Voltage 120VAC
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- No. of Receptacles 1
- Cord Type AC Adaptor and Cord, DC Cord
- Gauge/Conductor AC Cord: 18/3; DC Cable 16/2; AC/DC Adapter: 18 AWG
- Height 33"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Replacement Lamp No
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees (-10 Degrees C) to 300 Degrees F (149 Degrees C)
- IP Rating IPX-7
- Includes Light with built in battery system, AC Adapter & Cord, DC Cord, Carrying Strap, Accessory bag for cables, 3M Reflective tape strips
- Standards CE-EMC, CE-LV, IPX-7 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.