Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemU Shape Metal Rod
- For Use WithMfr. No. CH-448-1C, CH-1348-3B, CH-2748-3C
- Voltage Regulation-25 / +5%
- RemarksRequires 1/3/6 Heating Elements
- Includes(2) 10 to 32 Threaded Termination and 3/8" Threaded Bulkhead Assembly with Nut, Washers, Gaskets and Inner Reflector
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The letter at the end of the model number represents a change of some kind to the product. This can be a very small change such as packaging or a major change like a new manufacturer. The higher the letter the more current the product is. The “C” is a more current version than the “B”.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.