Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermal Area Treatment Heater, 240V
- Item # 12H417
- Mfr. Model # TAT8-240-1/3BB/1T
- UNSPSC # 40101829
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 180.0 lbs.
- ItemThermal Area Treatment Heater
- Total System Watts12.9 kW
- Base Unit Volts240
- Perimeter Heater Volts120
- Base Unit Watts8.4 kW
- Perimeter Heater Watts1.5 kW (x3)
- Base Unit Amps42
- Perimeter Heater Amps12.5 (x3)
- Base Unit Plug TypeNEMA 14-50
- Perimeter Heater Plug TypeNEMA 5-15
- Base Unit Width39"
- Control Range120 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Control Volts24VAC
- Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Base Unit Length45"
- Base Unit Height28-5/8"
- Perimeter Heater Length48"
- Perimeter Heater Width5"
- Perimeter Heater Height10"
- IncludesBase Unit With Portable Wheel Design, (3) Satellite Strip Heaters (1.5kW Ea.), Remote Timer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.