Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Floodlight, 1 Lighthead, LED, 12 W
- Item # 5NKR0
- Mfr. Model # LED-1
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.5 lbs.
- Item Portable Floodlight
- Type 1 Lighthead
- Lamp Type LED
- Watts 15
- Voltage 120
- Lumens 960
- Lighthead Adjustment 300 Degrees Horizontal /210 Degrees Vertical
- Lens No
- Description/Special Features 50000-Lamp Life Hrs (Avg) 15' 18/3 Cordset with NEMA 5-15 Plug, Housing- Aluminum Spun Shade, Indoor Operation Only
- Height Adjustment Method Manual
- Max. Height 9"
- Height 9"
- Diameter 7.5"
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Cord Type SJTW
- Color Yellow, Safety
- Housing Material Powder Coated
- Base Steel, Powder Coated Black
- For Use With Mfr. No. CRT, TRI-HD, PED, FLR, MAG
- Handle No
- Lamp Guard Yes
- Number of Lamps 1
- Replacement Lamp LED-12; Fostoria item # 04708502
- Includes Lamp, Guard, On/Off Switch (ETL Listed US/C)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.