Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4PU67
- Mfr. Model # FL-1
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.55 lbs.
- ItemPortable Floodlight
- Type1 Lighthead
- Lamp TypeCompact Fluorescent
- Lighthead Adjustment300 Degrees Horizontal /210 Degrees Vertical
- Description/Special FeaturesSnap on Wire Guard
- Height Adjustment MethodManual
- Max. Height9"
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Cord TypeSJTW
- Housing MaterialSpun Aluminum
- For Use WithMfr. No. CRT, TRI-HD, PED, FLR
- Lamp GuardYes
- Number of Lamps1
- IncludesLamp, Guard and On/Off Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (652)
- Task Lights (628)
- Portable Lights (538)
- Lamps (496)
- Jobsite Lighting (173)
- Construction Lighting (160)
- Temporary Lighting (144)
- Utility Lights (141)
- Portable/Task Fluorescent Lights (119)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (75)
- Reflector Lights (64)
- Task Lights Fluorescent Lights (37)
- Compact Fluorescent Portable Lighting (21)
- Dock Lights (21)
- Fluorescent Floodlights (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.