Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4PU66
- Mfr. Model # QH-2
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.78 lbs.
- Item Portable Floodlight
- Type 2 Lightheads
- Lamp Type Quartz Halogen
- Watts 15
- Voltage 120
- Lumens 22,000
- Lighthead Adjustment 300 Degrees Horizontal /210 Degrees Vertical
- Lens Impact Resistant
- Description/Special Features Water Resistant
- Height Adjustment Method Bar Knob
- Max. Height 9.25"
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Cord Type SJTW
- Color Black
- Housing Material Cast Aluminum
- For Use With Mfr. No. CRT, TRI-HD, PED
- Handle Yes
- Lamp Guard Yes
- Number of Lamps 2
- Replacement Lamp 2V384
- Includes Lamp, Guard, On/Off Switch, Lens
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (687)
- Task Lights (671)
- Portable Lights (536)
- Lamps (492)
- Jobsite Lighting (167)
- Construction Lighting (155)
- Utility Lights (145)
- Temporary Lighting (144)
- Reflector Lights (99)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (73)
- Halogen Lights (70)
- Halogen Portable/Task Lighting (64)
- Quartz Halogen Floodlights (17)
- Quartz Portable/Task Lighting (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.