Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4PU66
- Mfr. Model # QH-2
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.78 lbs.
- ItemPortable Floodlight
- Type2 Lightheads
- Lamp TypeQuartz Halogen
- Lighthead Adjustment300 Degrees Horizontal /210 Degrees Vertical
- LensImpact Resistant
- Description/Special FeaturesWater Resistant
- Height Adjustment MethodBar Knob
- Max. Height9.25"
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Cord TypeSJTW
- Housing MaterialCast Aluminum
- For Use WithMfr. No. CRT, TRI-HD, PED
- Lamp GuardYes
- Number of Lamps2
- Replacement Lamp2V384
- IncludesLamp, Guard, On/Off Switch, Lens
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (671)
- Task Lights (638)
- Portable Lights (549)
- Lamps (506)
- Jobsite Lighting (171)
- Construction Lighting (158)
- Temporary Lighting (143)
- Utility Lights (140)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (75)
- Halogen Lights (72)
- Halogen Portable/Task Lighting (67)
- Reflector Lights (59)
- Quartz Halogen Floodlights (18)
- Quartz Portable/Task Lighting (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.