Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor, Bracket, Voltage 277, Watts 3200
- Item # 5E165
- Mfr. Model # 222-90-TH-277V
- UNSPSC # 40101824
- Catalog Page # 4284
- Shipping Weight 20.9 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Mounting Type Bracket
- Watts 3200
- BtuH Output 10,918
- Voltage 277
- Amps @ 1 Phase 11.60
- Amps @ 3 Phase 6.70
- Beam Pattern 90 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 2
- Height 11"
- Width 15"
- Length 24"
- Housing Material 20 Gauge Galvannealed
- Phase 1 or 3
- Finish Powder Coated Bronze
- Cord Type Hard Wired
- Standards ETL
- Includes (4) High Temperature Leads
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 21 x 20
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 17 x 16
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 7.6
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 11.8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Element is rated for 1600-watts, 277-volts and is considered a clear quartz lamp element.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.