Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor, Bracket, Voltage 240, Watts 3200
- Item # 4E218
- Mfr. Model # 222-60-TH-240V
- UNSPSC # 40101824
- Catalog Page # 4284
- Shipping Weight 21.1 lbs.
- ItemElectric Infrared Heater
- Mounting TypeBracket
- BtuH Output10,918
- Amps @ 1 Phase13.40
- Amps @ 3 Phase7.70
- Beam Pattern60 Degrees
- Number of Lamps2
- Housing Material20 Gauge Galvannealed
- Phase1 or 3
- FinishPowder Coated Bronze
- Cord TypeHard Wired
- Includes(4) High Temperature Leads
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.)13 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.)15 x 14
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (14 Ft.)17 x 16
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.)11 x 9-1/2
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 1020.5
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 1215.2
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 1411.8
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 832.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.