Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor/Outdoor, Ceiling/Suspended, Voltage 208, Watts 1600
- Item # 3WA95
- Mfr. Model # RPH-208-A
- UNSPSC # 40101824
- Catalog Page # 3839
- Shipping Weight 7.3 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Element Type Quartz Lamp, Red
- Radiant Efficiency 96%
- Mounting Type Ceiling/Suspended
- Watts 1600
- BtuH Output 5460
- Voltage 208
- Amps @ 1 Phase 7.70
- Beam Pattern 30 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 1
- Infrared Electromagnetic Wave Type Short Wave
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 5-3/8"
- Length 24"
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Phase 1
- Finish Grain Line
- NEMA Plug HSW NEMA
- Cord Type 3 Wire Grounded
- Standards ETL
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 13 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 15 x 14
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 10 x 10
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 17
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 10
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 23
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3WA97FOSTORIA
Price $225.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.