Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor, Suspended, Voltage 480-600, Watts 3650
- Item # 2KDA7
- Mfr. Model # MM-46A
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.8 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Mounting Type Suspended
- Watts 3650
- BtuH Output 12,454
- Voltage 480-600
- Amps @ 1 Phase 7.60
- Beam Pattern 60 Degrees
- Number of Lamps 1
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 3-3/8"
- Length 46"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Phase 1
- Finish Bright Aluminum
- Cord Type Hard Wired
- Standards ETL
- Includes (3) 24" Lead wires
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (10 Ft.) 15 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 17 x 14
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (14 Ft.) 19 x 16
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (8 Ft.) 13 x 10
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 10 20
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 15
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 14 12
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 8 28
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.