Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Infrared Heater, Indoor, Ceiling, Voltage 208, Watts 13,500
- Item # 20HN47
- Mfr. Model # MR-1320-3
- UNSPSC # 40101824
- Catalog Page # 4285
- Shipping Weight 42.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Infrared Heater
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Mounting Type Ceiling
- Watts 13,500
- BtuH Output 46,076
- Voltage 208
- Amps @ 3 Phase 37.5
- Beam Pattern 60
- Number of Lamps 3
- Height 7-1/2"
- Width 20"
- Length 50-1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Phase 3
- Finish Aluminum, Gold Anodized
- Standards ETL C/US
- Includes Fully Assembled, 4-Gang Electrical Enclosure with 6" Conduit and Fasteners
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (12 Ft.) 15 x 12
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (14 Ft.) 18 x 16
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (16 Ft.) 21 x 18
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (18 Ft.) 23 x 20
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (20 Ft.) 26 x 22
- Heat Pattern Coverage @ Floor (22 Ft.) 29 x 22
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 12 69
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 14 47
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 16 36
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 18 29
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 20 24
- Watts Delivered/Sq.-Ft. 22 21
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.