Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gray Concrete Patch and Repair, 65 lb. Size, Coverage: 6.6 sq. ft.
- Item # 15F510
- Mfr. Model # GRA-401
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 68.95 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Patch and Repair
- Number of Components1
- Size65 lb.
- Container TypePail
- Coverage6.6 sq. ft.
- VOCNot Specified
- Flash PointGreater Than 212 Degrees F
- Application Time30 min.
- Dry Time24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free24 hr.
- Functional Cure24 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete
- ApplicationUse to Patch and Repair Concrete From 1" to Full Depth, Use Vertical and Overhead With Forms Or Pour into Prepared Horizontal Repairs
- CharacteristicsNon-Flammable, Non-Combustable, Dries to A Durable, Hard Finish
- MeetsDOT Approved
- Includes65 lb. of P-51 High Performance Factory Blended Concrete
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- Item # 15F532QUICK SET
Price $86.70 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.