Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
810 Vibration Tester, 0 to 80g Peak
- Item # 5AER8
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-810
- UNSPSC # 41114624
- Catalog Page # 705
- Shipping Weight 17.95 lbs.
- Item Vibration Tester
- Acceleration Range 0 to 80g Peak
- Frequency Range (Hz) 2 Hz to 20 k
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display 1/4 VGA LCD
- Interface USB
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Special Features 6 to 99,999 RPM Non-Contact Laser Tachometer
- Battery Type Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Includes Tri-axial TEDS 1451.4 Compatible Accelerometer, Accelerometer Accessories, Laser Tachometer and Storage Pouch, Battery Pack with Charger, Shoulder Strap, Hand Strap, Software, USB Interface Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.