Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 20Z195
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-805/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41114624
- Catalog Page # 786
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- ItemVibration Meter
- Acceleration Range0.01 g to 50 g
- Frequency Range (Hz)Low Frequency Range - 10 Hz to 1,000 Hz,High Frequency Range 4,000 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Temp. Range (F)-4 to 392 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-20 to 200 Degrees C
- Bearing/Gear CheckBearing Check W Crest Factor Measurement
- Data HoldUp to 3500 Records
- InterfaceMini USB to USB Connection to PC
- Auto Power OffYes
- Special FeaturesCrest Factor Plus
- Battery TypeAA (2) Alkaline or Lithium-ion 2V DC
- Calibration CertificateNo
- IncludesFluke 805 Vibration Meter,Storage/Shipping Case,USB Cable, CD, Quick Reference Guide, Belt Holster and (2) AA batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.