Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 Input
- Item # 6MRN1
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-54-2 B
- UNSPSC # 41112212
- Catalog Page # 754
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, T, E, R, S, N
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type K -328 Degrees to 2501.6 Degrees F, Type T -418 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -238 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F, Type N -328 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F, Type R and Type S 32 Degrees to 3212.6 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type J -210 Degrees C to 1200 Degrees C, Type K -200 Degrees C to 1372 Degrees C, Type T -250 Degrees C to 400 Degrees C, Type E -150 Degrees C to 1000 Degrees C, Type N -200 Degrees C to 1300 Degrees C, Type R and Type S 0 Degrees C to 1767 Degrees C
- Accuracy +/-1.1 Degrees C (+/-2 Degrees F)
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Sampling Rate 2 sec., 10 sec., 1 min., 10 min.
- Data Logging 500 Points
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Standards CE, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 1992, EN 61010
- Features Relative Time Clock On Min, Max and Avg Provides A Time Reference for Major Events, Electronic Offset Function Allows Compensation of Thermocouple Errors to Maximize Overall Accuracy, Readout In Degree C, Degree F, or Kelvin (K), Splash and Dust Resistant Case Protected By Impact Absorbing Holster, User Friendly Front Panel is Easy to Set Up and Operate, Sleep Mode Increases Battery Life, Typical 1000 hr. Battery Life, Battery Door Allows Easy Battery Replacement Without Breaking The Calibration Seal, Optional Toolpak Accessory Allows The Thermometer to Hang from Any Metal Object, Recall Function Allows Logged Data to Be Easily Reviewed On The Meter Display, IR Communication Port Allows Data to Be Exported to Optional Flukeview Forms(R) Temperature PC Software Mfr. No. FVF-SC2 for Further Analysis and Graphing
- Includes (2) Mfr. No. Fluke-80PK-1 Bead Probe Thermocouples
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3675)
- Testers (3402)
- Test Instruments (2965)
- Temperature Testers (1235)
- Temperature Meters (807)
- Digital Thermometers (393)
- Temperature Monitors (303)
- Type K Thermocouples (168)
- Type J Thermocouples (154)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (124)
- Thermocouple Thermometers (88)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (87)
- Data Logging Thermometers (41)
- Type T Thermocouples (36)
- Temperature Thermocouples (31)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well