Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Infrared Camera, -4 to 212F
- Item # 7AJ61
- Mfr. Model # Kit1
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 52.41 lbs.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- IR Detector Resolution 320 x 240 (76,800) Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 50 mK
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Temp. Accuracy +/-3.6 or +/-2%
- Visual Light Resolution 1.3 MP
- Display 5" High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Field of View 23 Degrees Horizontal x 17 Degrees Vertical
- Image Notation Text
- Removable Memory Card CF
- File Formats is2
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Spectral Response 8 to 14um
- Focus Range 0.15m to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data Logging Yes
- Image Frequency 9 Hz
- Includes Fluke-TiR4/FT-20 (2LAZ9) Thermal Imager, Johnson 40-6861 (1YRV5) Tripod and Panasonic 26" LCD HDTV (4DNT2)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.