Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIS Thermal Imager, -4 to 212F
- Item # 6FCT8
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIS 9HZ
- UNSPSC # 41115321
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 212 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 100 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution14,400 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution120 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity100 mK
- Temp. Accuracy+/-5% or +/-5 Degrees C
- Display3.7" Backlit Landscape LCD
- Field of View17 Degrees Horizontal x 17 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File Formats.is2
- Drop Tested2m
- Spectral Response7.5 to 14um
- Focus Range6" to Infinity
- NIST CertifiedNo
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesAC Adapter/Battery Charger, SD Memory Card, USB Memory Card Reader, SmartView(R) Software, Hard Carrying Case, Soft Transport Bag, Hand Strap, Training DVD, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.