Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TI32 Infrared Camera, -4 to +1112F
- Item # 4JNW4
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-Ti32 60HZ
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # 770
- Shipping Weight 10.15 lbs.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 1112 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 600 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 76,800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 320 x 240 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 45 mK
- Temp. Accuracy +/-3.6 F or +/-2% Whichever is Greater
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP
- Display 3.6" High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Field of View 11.5 Degrees Horizontal x 8.7 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats Radiometric is2, Non-radiometric bmp or jpg
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Spectral Response 7.5 to 14um
- Focus Range 0.15m to Infinity
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 60 Hz
- Includes 20 mm Infrared Lens, AC Power Supply/Battery Pack Charger with outlet Adapters, (2) Lithium Ion Smart Battery Packs, SD Memory Card, Card Reader, SmartView(R) Software, Hard Carrying Case, Soft Transport Bag, Hand Strap, Interactive Training DVD and Printed
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-3.6 Degrees or +/-2% Whichever is Greater
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Display Type High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Display Size 3.6"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.