Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermal Imager, 9Hz
- Item # 42X236
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIR105 9HZ/WWG
- UNSPSC # 41115321
- Catalog Page # 871
- Shipping Weight 7.5 lbs.
- ItemBuilding Diagnostic Thermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 302 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity80 mK
- Picture In PictureYes
- Laser SightingYes
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 2 Degrees C or 2 % (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- Auto FocusYes
- Visual Light Resolution2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Display3.5" Color
- Field of View22.5 Degrees Horizontal x 31 Degrees Vertical
- Image NotationVoice Recording and Text in Software
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File Formats.BMP, .JPEG, .IS2
- Articulating LensNo
- Special FeaturesFocus Free, IR Fusion(TM) (Picture-in-Picture), Fast Auto/Manual Toggle, Fast Auto Rescale, Torch
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Drop Tested2m
- Spectral Response7.5 to15um
- Focus Range4 ft. to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Data LoggingYes
- NIST CertifiedNo
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesSmartView(R) Analysis and Reporting Software,2 GB SD Memory Card,USB Cable,Carry Case, Hand Strap, 1 Lithium Ion Battery, AC Charger/Power Supply, Users Manuals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.