Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to +482 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to + 250 Degrees C)
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 (19,200) Pixels
- Thermal SensitivityLess Than or Equal To 0.10 Degrees C at 30 Degrees C Target Temp (100 mK)
- Picture In PictureYes
- Laser SightingYes
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 2 Degrees C or 2 % (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- AlarmHigh Temperature Color Alarm
- Visual Light Resolution2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Display3.5" (Diagonal) Color 640 x 480 LCD
- Field of View22.5 Degrees Horizontal x 31 Degrees Vertical
- Image NotationOn-camera Voice Annotation, On-camera IR-PhotosNotes(TM)
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File FormatsBMP, JPEG, IS2, AVI
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingIR-Fusion With PIP, and Color Alarms
- Special FeaturesColor Alarms, Standard and Ultra Contrast Palettes, OptiFlex-IR, IR-PhotoNotes, Cardinal Compass, Spot Markers, Transmission Correction, Reflected Background Compensation, Video Recording, Fast Auto/Manual Toggle, Fast Auto Rescale
- Drop Tested2m
- Spectral Response7.5 to15um
- Focus Range6" To Infinity
- Distance To Spot RatioNot Relevant As DS Ratio, Suggest IFOV (Spatial Resolution)
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Image Frequency30 Hz
- IncludesSmartview Analysis And Reporting Software, 2 GB SD Memory Card, Usb Cable For Downloading Images Into Your Computer, Rugged Hard Carry Case And Portable Soft Carry Case, Hand Strap, For Right Or Left-Handed Use, 1 Lithium-ion Removable And Rechargeable Smart Battery, AC Charger/Power Supply With Mains Adapters, Printed Users Manuals (5 Languages), CD Users Manuals (18 Languages)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.