Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIR27Thermal Imager, -4 to +302F
- Item # 12U603
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIR27/WWG 60HZ
- UNSPSC # 41115321
- Catalog Page # 869
- Shipping Weight 9.85 lbs.
- ItemBuilding Diognostic Thermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 302 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution37,800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution210 x 180 Pixels
- Thermal SensitivityLess Than or Equal To 0.045 Degrees C at 30 Degrees C Target Temp. (45 mK)
- Picture In PictureYes
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 2 Degrees C or 2% (at 25 Degrees C Nominal, Whichever Is Greater)
- AlarmLow Temperature (Dewpoint) Color Alarm
- Visual Light Resolution2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Display3.7" (Diagonal) color 640X480 LCD
- Field of View23 Degrees Horizontal x 17 Degrees Vertical
- Image NotationOn-Camera Voice Annotation
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File Formats.BMP, .JPEG, .IS2
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingIR-Fusion(R) with Auto Blending, PIP, and Color Alarms
- Special FeaturesColor Alarms, Standard and Ultra Contrasty Palettes
- Multiple Lens OptionYes
- Drop Tested2m
- Spectral Response7.5 to15um
- Focus Range6" to Infinity with Standard Lens
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Image Frequency60 Hz
- IncludesSmartview(R) Analysis And Reporting Software, 2 GB Sd Memory Card, Multi-function Card Reader For Downloading Images Into Your Computer, Rugged Hard Carry Case And Portable Soft Carry Case, Hand Strap, For Right Or Left-Handed Use, 2 Lithium-ion Removable A
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.