Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Test Leads, 59 In. L, Black/Red, PR
- Item # 3MU86
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-TL224
- NSN # 6625-01-406-0277
- UNSPSC # 41111905
- Catalog Page # 772
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemTest Leads
- Wire InsulationSilicone
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. Amps10
- Plug and Connector DescriptionStandard Diameter Banana Plugs and Right Angle Connector On One End and Straight Connector On The Other
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Features63" Leads, Straight to Right Angle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meter Probes (460)
- Test Probes (226)
- Meter Test Leads (125)
- Test Leads (121)
- Multimeter Probes (115)
- Multimeter Test Leads (104)
- Meter Test Clips (101)
- Multimeter Test Clips (98)
- Test Lead Probes (60)
- AC Current Probes (44)
- Cable Assemblies, Test Instrument (36)
- Multimeter Cable Assemblies (26)
- Multimeter Cables (26)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.