Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp/Humdty Mtr, 5 to 95 per Rel Hum Rnge
- Item # 5YE63
- Mfr. Model # Fluke 971
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # 877
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-2.5%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) ( +/-2 Degrees F) -4 Degrees F to 32 Degrees F and 113 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -58 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.5 From 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Electronic Capacitance, Polymer Film
- Display 4 Line LCD
- Memory Min/Max/Avg
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 60 sec.
- Data Logging 99 Points
- Special Features Ergonomic Design with Belt Clip and Protective Holster, Measures Dew Point, Wet Bulb Temperatures and Low Battery Indicator
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4GE40EXTECH
Price $269.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3701)
- Testers (3549)
- Test Instruments (3081)
- Temperature Testers (1247)
- Temperature Meters (807)
- Humidity Meters (89)
- Humidity Testers (75)
- Hygrometers (60)
- Relative Humidity Meters (60)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (57)
- Relative Humidity Testers (47)
- Hygrometer Meters (34)
- Thermohygrometer Meters (29)
- Thermohygrometers (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.