Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TI9 Thermal Imager, -4 to +482F
- Item # 13E584
- Mfr. Model # FLK-Ti9 9HZ/WWG
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.65 lbs.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution19,200 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution160 x 120 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity200 mK
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 5 Degrees C or 5 % (at 25 Degrees C nominal, whichever is greater)
- Display3.7" (Diagonal) Color 640X480 LCD
- Field of View23 Degrees Horizontal x 17 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File Formats.BMP, .IS2
- Drop Tested2m
- Spectral Response7.5 to15um
- Focus Range24" to Infinity
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesSmartView(R) Software, AC Power Supply/Battery Charger (Including Mains Adapters), SD Memory Card, Multi-Format USB Memory Card Reader, Hard Carrying Case, Soft Transport Bag, Adjustable Hand Strap, Printed Users Manual, Warranty Registration Card
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.