Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TI32 Thermal Imager, -4 to +1112F
- Item # 4JNW4
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-Ti32 60HZ
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # 869
- Shipping Weight 10.15 lbs.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 1112 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 600 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution76,800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution320 x 240 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity45 mK
- Temp. Accuracy+/-3.6 F or +/-2% Whichever is Greater
- AlarmHigh Temperature Color Alarm
- Visual Light Resolution2 MP
- Display3.6" High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Field of View11.5 Degrees Horizontal x 8.7 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory CardSD
- File FormatsRadiometric is2, Non-radiometric bmp or jpg
- Multiple Lens OptionYes
- Drop Tested2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Spectral Response7.5 to 14um
- Focus Range0.15m to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data LoggingFully Radiometric, IR Images and Visible Images
- Image Frequency60 Hz
- Includes20 mm Infrared Lens, AC Power Supply/Battery Pack Charger with outlet Adapters, (2) Lithium Ion Smart Battery Packs, SD Memory Card, Card Reader, SmartView(R) Software, Hard Carrying Case, Soft Transport Bag, Hand Strap, Interactive Training DVD and Printed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.