Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Retractable Tip Test Lead, 56-1/2 In. L
- Item # 6YPT0
- Mfr. Model # TL175
- UNSPSC # 39121435
- Catalog Page # 772
- Shipping Weight 0.28 lbs.
- ItemRetractable Tip Test Lead
- Wire InsulationSilicone Dual Extruded
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CAT II 1000V
- Max. Amps10
- Max. Voltage1000VAC
- Wire Gauge18
- Plug and Connector DescriptionUniversal Input Plugs Compatible with All Instruments That Accept Standard 4mm Shrouded Banana Plugs
- Temp. Range-4 to 131 Degrees F
- IncludesRemovable 4mm Lantern Tips That Thread Onto The Lead Tip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- FeaturesAdjustable Length Test Tips, Double Insulated silicone leads, Mfr. No. TL175 Test Leads with Stand High Temperatures and Remain Flexible In Cold Temperatures, Extra Heavy Duty Strain Relief on Both Probe End and Plug End, Tested Beyond 30,000 Bends Without Failure
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.