Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRemote Display Clamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps2500
- Max. DC Amps999.9
- Max. AC Volts600
- Max. DC Volts600
- Max. Ohms60000
- Jaw Capacity1-1/3"
- Battery TypeAA
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Frequency Counter5 to 500 Hz
- Peak HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- IncludesSoft Carrying Case, Test Leads, (2) Batteries, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency10 to 500 Hz
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.14 to 104 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Low Pass Filter and State of The Art Signal Processing Allows for Use In Noisy Electrical Environments While Providing Stable Readings, 500mV DC Measurement Range to Interface with Other Accessories, One Hand Operation
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3656)
- Testers (3163)
- Test Instruments (2716)
- Current Meters (453)
- Current Testers (418)
- Ammeter Meters (399)
- Continuity Testers (371)
- Voltage Testers (326)
- Ammeter Testers (273)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (248)
- Current Detectors (192)
- Clamp-On Meters (150)
- Amp Meters (144)
- Clamp Meters (144)
- Ammeter Clamp-On Meters (130)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.