Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Process Calibrator Multimeter, NIST
- Item # 3EB45
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-789-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 2.16 lbs.
- ItemProcess Calibrator Multimeter
- Source Current0 to 20mA DC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 30 mA DC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 1000VAC/DC
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
- Accuracy+/-0.5% + 2 Digits
- Voltage (AC)400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Voltage (DC)400mV/4/40/400/1000
- Basic DC Accuracy+/-0.01% + 1 Count
- Amps AC1A
- Amps DC30mA/1A
- Resistance (Ohms)400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40M
- True RMSYes
- Frequency Range (Hz).01 Hz to19.999 K
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Safety RatingCat IV 600V, Cat III 1000V
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesTest Leads, Alligator Clips, (4) AA Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.