Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Calibrator, to2498 Degrees F, NIST
- Item # 6KD41
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-724
- UNSPSC # 41113646
- Catalog Page # 802
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Temperature Calibrator
- Measurement FunctionsTemperature, Voltage, Current and Resistance
- Thermocouple TypeJ , K, T, E, R, S, B, L, U, N, XK and BP
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F, (-200 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C) (Dependent on Thermocouple Type)
- RTD TypeNi 120, Pt 100 (385), Pt 200 (385), Pt 500 (385), Pt 1000 (385), Pt 100 (393) and Pt 100 (JIS)
- RTD Temperature Range-328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, (-200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C) (Dependent on Type RTD)
- Resistance Source15 to 3200 Ohms
- Resistance Measurements0 to 3200 Ohms
- Source Voltage-10mV to 10VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 30VDC
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24mADC
- AccuracyDependent on Thermocouple or RTD Type
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
- Max. Loop Current22mADC
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered By(4) AA Batteries
- Source/SimulateT, Ohms, V
- IncludesTest Leads, Test Clips and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.