Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Calibrator, -12 to 100 psi
- Item # 6KD38
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-718 100
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 803
- Shipping Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Item Handheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure Source Internal Hand Pump
- Measurement Functions Pressure, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range -12 to 100 psi
- Internally Generated Pressure Range 0 to 100 psi
- Pressure Range with External Modules 1" H2O to 10,000 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy +/-0.05% Full Scale
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Displayed Pressure Units psi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Display Multiline LCD
- Standards EMC EN50082-1: 1992 and EN55022: 1994 Class B, ISA-82.02.01 (IEC 61010-1 Mod) CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Powered By (2) 9V Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Holster, Test Leads, Test Clips and Instructions, Two 9V alkaline batteries, NIST - Traceable calibration report and data
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr., 1 yr. On Pump
- Pressure Modules 700P Series (29 Ranges)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.