Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Calibrator, -12 to 100 psi
- Item # 4FA91
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-718Ex-100
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 803
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure SourceInternal Hand Pump
- Measurement FunctionsPressure, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range-12 to 100 psi
- Internally Generated Pressure Range0 to 100 psi
- Pressure Range with External Modules10" H2O to 3000 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy+/-0.05% Full Scale
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24mA DC
- Displayed Pressure Unitspsi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Safety RatingATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4, Class 1, Division 1, Group A-D
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered By9V Battery
- IncludesProtective Red Holster, Test Leads, Test Clips, CD Users Manuals, Fluke 718Ex CCD content control drawing and NIST- traceable calibration report and data
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Pressure Modules700P Ex Series (8 Ranges)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.