Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemProcess Calibrator
- Source Voltage0 to 100 VDC
- Voltage Measurement Range0 to 100 VDC
- Source Current0 to 100 mA
- Current Measurement Range0 to 50 mA
- Thermocouple TypeB,C,E,J,K,L,N,R,S,T,U,XK,BP
- Thermocouple Temperature Range-100 Degrees C to 800 Degrees C
- RTD TypePt 385 100 , 200 , 500 , 1000 ; Pt 3926 100 ; Pt 3916 100 ; Ni 120 120 ; Cu 427 10 ; SPRT
- RTD Temperature Range-200 Degrees C to 800 Degrees C
- Resistance Source5 to 4000
- Resistance Measurements0 to 4000
- Internal Pressure Range-15 to 10,000 PSI
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy0.05% of Scale
- Displayed Pressure UnitsPSI, In H2O, Cm H2O,BAR, mBAR,KPAL,InHG,mmHG,Kg/Cm2
- Loop Supply Voltage24V
- Max. Loop Current20 mA
- Agency ComplianceEN/IEC 61010-1:2010 3rd Edition, UL 61010-1:2012,CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 61010-1-12
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- InterfaceRS-232, IEEE-488 (GPIB)
- Powered ByAC
- Includes7526A Process Calibrator, Users Manual CD-ROM, Getting Started Guide, AC Mains Cord, Thermocouple Shorting Jumper, NIST Traceable Calibration Report, USB to Serial Adapter Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.