Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Calibrator, -12 to 36 psi
- Item # 3DXK7
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-719 30G
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 803
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- Item Handheld Pressure Calibrator
- Pressure Source Internal Electric Pump
- Measurement Functions Pressure, mA DC
- Internal Pressure Measurement Range -12 to 36 psi
- Internally Generated Pressure Range 0 to 30 psi
- Pressure Range with External Modules 1" H2O to 10,000 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy +/-0.035% of Full Scale
- Loop Supply Voltage 24VDC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 24mA DC
- Source Current 4 to 20mA
- Displayed Pressure Units psi, In H2O, cm H2O, Bar, mBar, kPa, In Hg, mmHg, Kg/cm Squared
- Display Multiline LCD
- Standards EMC EN50082-1: 1992 and EN55022: 1994 Class B, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Powered By (2) 9V Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Protective Yellow Holster, Test Leads, Alligator, Clip Set, Push Fit Connectors, Test Hose, Batteries, NIST - Traceable calibration report and data and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr., 1 yr. On Pump
- Pressure Modules 700P Series (29 Ranges)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.