Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Calibrator, Pressure, With Pump, 0 to300PSI
- Item # 3DXK6
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-718Ex-300
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 888
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- ItemProcess Calibrator
- TypePressure, With Pump, Intrinsically Safe
- Current Measurement Range0 to 24 mA
- Accuracy+/-0.02% + 2 Digits
- Supply Pressure (PSI)0 To 300
- External Pressure Range3,000 PSI Using Any of the 8 Intrinsically Safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules
- Internal Pressure Range-12 to 300 psi
- Internal Pressure Range Accuracy+/-0.05% of Range
- Displayed Pressure UnitsPSIG, In WC, Cm H20, bar, mbar, KPa, In Hg, mm Hg, kg/cm2
- Loop Supply VoltageN/A
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Agency ComplianceATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4
- FM ApprovedClass 1, Division 1, Group A-D
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Powered ByOne 9V Battery
- IncludesProtective Red Holster, Test Leads, Test Clips, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.